The Entrepreneur’s Skills Certificate®
(hereinafter referred to as ESC)
- …is an additional qualification for entrepreneurial mindset
- …leads to the awarding of an international certificate
- …is support by innovative learning tools & technologies
- …meets the aims of the European Commission initiative (Entrepreneurship competence)
- …was awarded best practice in Oslo 2007 and “Good Practice Exchange under the European charter for small enterprises 2008-2009”.
ESC consists of 3 modules:
- A – fundamental economic know-how
- B – key aspects of economics
- C – key aspects of business administration
Financial management – Currently the development of this supplementary module is being considered.
Each module comprises of:
- The learning programme
- Learning sequences
- Training sequences
- Textbooks for students
- Basic contents and in-depth information
- Exercises / questionnaires
- Teacher support materials
- Teacher book with didactic suggestions
- Materials on CD (Exercises, ppt-slides…)
Each module is completed by an exam.